Saturday, April 5, 2008

Philly Favorites

This is a blog about Philly. I'll be inciting the help of a lovely cast of characters to help me by sharing with us their areas of Philadelphia expertise. It will be interesting. I promise.

I've been stalling on this blog since I felt that it was necessary to create a deep and wonderful introductory post. I no longer feel this way. Rather, as this is a blog about, among other things, all that is wonderful about Philadelphia, I will begin listing my favorites. I will continue in this fashion until I find something better to write about.

Favorite gallery: The Print Center I will be giving many plugs for The Print Center as it is my wonderful place of employment. However, I can say that when I first discovered The Print Center many years ago, long before they paid my salary, it immediately became one of my favorite destinations. The shows are wonderful, the staff is friendly and the space is peaceful. I highly recommend coming in.

Favorite gym: Fitness Works I guess it's a bit of a misnomer to say that this is my favorite gym as it is the only gym I have ever gone to. However, it is all that is wonderful and frightening about South Philly rolled into one.

No comments: