Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's been a while

I've been off the city for a while. I'm sick of being crammed in with a bunch of sweaty, cranky city dwellers. Still, there's a few things worth mentioning.

First: Team Monday. I work Tuesday through Saturday and have Sunday and Monday off. I hate it. Team Monday began out of a bad economy and my desire to make the second half of my weekend still feel like a weekend. Myself and my two unemployed friends now go on small outings either within or in close proximity to the city. So far we have gone to Long Beach Island, Bowling at Laurel Lanes, and Putt Putt golfing. Pics and reviews to come so you can start your own Team Weekday. In the meantime you can check our facebook page for photos and links.

Second: My buddy Bill started a blog. Bill is both awesome and proving to be a more active blogger than me. I will blog vicariously through him and link often. Check out mcrighton.tumblr.com

No comments: